Tuesday, August 18, 2020

I Told Them MotherFuckers (At Wendy’s) That We Ain’t Neva Scared

 

I Told Them MotherFuckers (At Wendy’s) That We Ain’t Neva Scared


“If the world was sucka free, it would just be me and my n****s left” ---Bone Crusher (Judakiss). Never Scared (Remix)

 

            It seems that the hot topic for today’s American culture is about weapons. Who is allowed to have them, and who should not be allowed to have them. All the meanwhile the criminals are not a part of this discussion. They are in fact opening their trunks and loading their tech-9’s and ready to blast. The liberals are saying that the country would be a much safer place if everyone laid down their weapons. The conservatives are saying, “make my day, punk!” In the middle of all this, I decided to go get me a double cheeseburger and frosty at the local Wendy’s joint.

“Yes, I’d like to get my boy the Kid’s Meal with 10 piece chicken nuggets, please. For myself I’d like the double cheeseburger with fries and a delicious soda. One more thing; I need two vanilla frosties for me and the boy. Thank you”

“What would you like to drink with the Kid’s Meal?”

“Oh, I forgot. He’ll take chocolate milk.”

“Ok, Sir, your order comes to $10.74”

            And like that, me and my boy were about to eat some of the best fast food, this side of Boulder Turnpike. We grabbed my drink cup and proceeded to get me only Lafayette’s best Root Beer soda from the pop dispensary. By the time I had picked up some napkins, some plastic silverware, and ketchup, our food was professionally presented to us at the counter. I think I even heard my name called with the utmost of enthusiasm.

            As we sat down to eat, I got all of my boy’s food out of the Kid’s Meal bag for him. I was really feeling guilty at this point for subjecting my boy to such unhealthy American Eating, but then I realized something: it comes with a toy, so we’re all good. My boy began eating his nuggets. I opened his toy for him, and even chowed down on one of his fries. He told me to stop eating his fries so as the good daddy that I was, I proceeded to eat from only my own supply of fries. No stealing fries, today.

            Not more than five minutes into our meal, I was wiping off some delicious frosty off the bottom of my fattening lips, when I noticed my boy was looking up at the ceiling. He came over to me and began to laugh. I asked my boy what was so funny and that’s when he pointed at a section of the ceiling just above the Cashier’s head.

“Look Daddy, there’s a big spider”

And holy shit he was right. It was the biggest spider that I had ever seen inside a restaurant. I would say it was the biggest spider that I had seen in any indoor situation. The boy of this this was fatter than two of my son’s chicken nugget’s put together. I did my best to turn my son’s attention somewhere else.

“My boy, eat your lunch. We have things to do today.”

            Yet all the while I was keeping this spider in my site and how to handle this in my mind. Should I go to the counter and tell someone and risk pandemonium as everyone began to scream. Should I risk my own safety by approaching the counter and having that spider jump at me? As it was, I was staring at this creature and I could see that he was hanging on to a ledge in on the ceiling, between two rafters, and was doing what looked like pull ups. There’s a fucking spider in the Wendy’s, doing pull ups. I think shit is about to go down.

            Quietly I tell my boy to keep eating. We need to make our exit. My plan is to get the boy into the car while I go to the trunk of the car and get out only my most powerful Super Soaker water gun this side of the Mississippi. He’s not having it, though. The boy wants to play with his toy, and the spider is checking me out of the corner of at least 6 or 7 of his eyes. I’m getting frantic at this point. I did what I had to do. I went out to the car, and got my Soaker, both me and the boy.

            When we returned, there was a huge commotion. Wendy’s isn’t the place for a water fight, and none of the other kids were happy that they didn’t bring in their own arsenal.

“Guys, we’re not here for a water fight. There’s a huge freaking spider right above the cashier’s head. Ma’am, move very slowly away from the register. It looks like that spider wants a war.”

            It was in that moment that the cashier began screaming. Other customers were running outside. The manager was calling for the drive through windows to be shut. The customers were all lying on the ground screaming, and lamenting for the safety of their loved ones.

            The queen of the damned jumped from her pull-up position, and landed in a cup of the nearest customer’s bowl of chili. As the spider leaped from the chili, it began to run towards the front door in an attempt to break free. I soon realized that she had baby spiders also up in the rafters. I began shooting them. Spiders were landing all over the place. They were in the frosties, in the fries, in grown woman’s hair. I then saw that the Queen of the Damned was looking towards me and extending her fangs from her mouth while her front four legs reared from the ground. I exchanged a few words with her.

“Try it bitch! Watch me blast all of your children to Frosty Heaven.

            To my amazement she reared up on the rest of her hind legs to show me her genitalia, as if to say, “Go ahead, I have the equipment to make more of those little bastards”

And with that, she walked right out the motherfucking door.

            After all the Pandemonium was settled down, I decided to ask the cashier a very important question. I could not rest my soul without knowing.

“Ma’am, would it be ok for us to get that chocolate milk now. You forgot it with our order.”

“Here, take three of them and go with your water-soaker. Aren’t you a grown fucking man?”

“Fine, I’ll take my chocolate milk then. Next time I’ll let the spider fall down into your hair and laugh.”

 

The End

 

No comments:

Post a Comment